1. Choose one mass media related topic.*Some topics include, but are not limited to: Impact of media on First Amendment rights Media ethics Social media and the impact on children2. Create a political cartoon, collage, or storyboard, to fill 1 (one) 8 1/2” X 11” sheet, which supports one side of the chosen issue.*The point of this assignment is to communicate an argument to an audience/reader.Images from other sources is permitted, several images from the same source is not permitted.Additionally, taking entire works and adding words, additional images, removing a few images or words will result in a 0 on the assignment.A Works Cited page is also necessary when using any images or words from other sources.Accompanying the one sheet will be a brief description of the cartoon, collage, or storyboard. A minimum of 1/2 of a page and a maximum of 1 full page.No late assignments accepted.Please see the attached examples. I used anti-smoking as the topic rather than a mass media topic.
- Transpose and Associative Property [1pt] Define matrix B = bbT , whereb ? R d×1 is a column vector that is not all-zero. Show that for any vector x ? R d×1 , x T Bx = 0. Math Algebra
- Image transcription textQuestion 1 What is the frequency of the Aa genotype? O 0.90 O 0.09 O 0.18… Show more Science Biology
- Define the Defense Contract Management Agency’s and Defense Contract Audit Agency’s role.Describe how a Defense Contract Audit Agency audit report can help meet a negotiation objective. within the last five years, defense contract audit report and what was the reasons for the audit, the findings an
- Business Accounting Week 3 – PowerPoint & Quiz_ Chapter 5_ ACC205_ Principles of Accounting I (BAG1744A).pdf
- Image transcription textQUESTION 31 Which of the following chart types requires at date field? line chart O a. bar chart O b. pie chartOC scatter plot O d…. Show more Engineering & Technology