1.The essay should highlight the main points from each of the readings, synthesizing them, and reflecting on potential contradictions, themes, questions raised and the like. The goal is to pull the material together to provide a mini-lecture that reflects your perspective on the readings, and not simply to delineate all the points made in the article. The format should be a wide-ranging and flexible format, but I would encourage you to focus on the ideas and content, and to try to have a conversational tone (and not to simply read off a script).2.Issues from the assigned material are articulated and synthesized. The various articles are brought together in service of a larger argument or narrative about the topic.3.The essay is focused and coherently integrates examples with explanations or analysis. The essay demonstrates awareness of its own limitations or implications, and it considers multiple perspectives when appropriate. The entry reflects in-depth engagement with the topicFind below links to the assigned readings for the week. Be sure to give yourself time to read through them before your scheduled discussion section, and come prepared with a list of reactions, questions, and comments:Petri, Alexandra. “Play the ‘woman card’ and reap these ‘rewards’! (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.” Washington Post. 27 April 2016. Williams, Christine L. “The Glass Escalator: Hidden Advantages for Men in the ‘Female’ Professions (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..” Social Problems 39.3 (1992): 253-267.Waldfogel, Jane. “Understanding the ‘Family Gap’ in Pay for Women and Children (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..” The Journal of Economic Perspectives 12.1 (1998): 137-156.Correll, Shelley J. “Constraints into Preferences: Gender, Status, and Career Aspirations (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..” American Sociological Review 69.1 (2004): 93-113.
- Transpose and Associative Property [1pt] Define matrix B = bbT , whereb ? R d×1 is a column vector that is not all-zero. Show that for any vector x ? R d×1 , x T Bx = 0. Math Algebra
- Image transcription textQuestion 1 What is the frequency of the Aa genotype? O 0.90 O 0.09 O 0.18… Show more Science Biology
- Define the Defense Contract Management Agency’s and Defense Contract Audit Agency’s role.Describe how a Defense Contract Audit Agency audit report can help meet a negotiation objective. within the last five years, defense contract audit report and what was the reasons for the audit, the findings an
- Business Accounting Week 3 – PowerPoint & Quiz_ Chapter 5_ ACC205_ Principles of Accounting I (BAG1744A).pdf
- Image transcription textQUESTION 31 Which of the following chart types requires at date field? line chart O a. bar chart O b. pie chartOC scatter plot O d…. Show more Engineering & Technology