1.What were the “culture wars” of the 1920s about?2. How successful were the reforms of the New Deal?3.What are the effects of WWII on American society?4. What factors allow for the rise of McCarthyism? Why does McCarthyism fail?5. What types of social reform did Eleanor Roosevelt support?6. Why was conformity so important in the 1950s and why did some Americans rebel against this conformity?7. What were the concerns of America’s youth in the 1960s? What accounts for their activism?8. What are the key economic problems in the 1970s?9. What were the significant pieces of civil rights legislation?10. What are the major social issues of the 1980s?11. How do the demographics of the U.S. change in the 1980s and 1990s and what does this diversity mean for American society and politics?12. What connections do you see between the complaints of the Black Panther Movement and AIM? Do you see any connections between AIM’s complaints about the American government and Geronimo’s complaints?
- Transpose and Associative Property [1pt] Define matrix B = bbT , whereb ? R d×1 is a column vector that is not all-zero. Show that for any vector x ? R d×1 , x T Bx = 0. Math Algebra
- Image transcription textQuestion 1 What is the frequency of the Aa genotype? O 0.90 O 0.09 O 0.18… Show more Science Biology
- Define the Defense Contract Management Agency’s and Defense Contract Audit Agency’s role.Describe how a Defense Contract Audit Agency audit report can help meet a negotiation objective. within the last five years, defense contract audit report and what was the reasons for the audit, the findings an
- Business Accounting Week 3 – PowerPoint & Quiz_ Chapter 5_ ACC205_ Principles of Accounting I (BAG1744A).pdf
- Image transcription textQUESTION 31 Which of the following chart types requires at date field? line chart O a. bar chart O b. pie chartOC scatter plot O d…. Show more Engineering & Technology