1.Sometimes, citizens need to travel for business or leisure. In the case of State v. Nagami, the husband and wife tried to obtain entry into the People’s Republic of China, from Japan. There may be other situations where a business man or woman needs to enter a high risk country for business, and obtaining a passport and visa may not be readily feasible. What must the business person and corporation do to ensure proper procedures are followed, and what safety and security measures are possible?Your response should be 200 words in length.2. In 1949, there was a case between an employee, Mr. Duberg, and the U.S. government while he was employed at UNESCO in Paris. Mr. Duberg refused to fill out a loyalty questionnaire. In 2015, do you think there are cases that may arise as an international business person where you may have to go through such procedures, and why?Your response should be 200 words in length.
- Transpose and Associative Property [1pt] Define matrix B = bbT , whereb ? R d×1 is a column vector that is not all-zero. Show that for any vector x ? R d×1 , x T Bx = 0. Math Algebra
- Image transcription textQuestion 1 What is the frequency of the Aa genotype? O 0.90 O 0.09 O 0.18… Show more Science Biology
- Define the Defense Contract Management Agency’s and Defense Contract Audit Agency’s role.Describe how a Defense Contract Audit Agency audit report can help meet a negotiation objective. within the last five years, defense contract audit report and what was the reasons for the audit, the findings an
- Business Accounting Week 3 – PowerPoint & Quiz_ Chapter 5_ ACC205_ Principles of Accounting I (BAG1744A).pdf
- Image transcription textQUESTION 31 Which of the following chart types requires at date field? line chart O a. bar chart O b. pie chartOC scatter plot O d…. Show more Engineering & Technology