1.Introduction: Description of the child’s school and the number of students and specialists/adults in the classroom at the time of the observation. Minimum of one page. 2. A short description of your personal perspectives and insights in reference to the course readings while observing the child in the classroom. Include at least three references from the book.3. Conclusion: Based on course readings, succinctly share how the child responds to auditory, visual or other sensory cues in the classroom. Keep this question in mind as you write your conclusion. Use of references will be credited at 5 pts. per reference, maximum of 5. Credits will be based on the number of references you cited. Minimum of 2-3 pages. other information you gonna use is in the upload file. plz read file and use it. any question plz ask.
- Transpose and Associative Property [1pt] Define matrix B = bbT , whereb ? R d×1 is a column vector that is not all-zero. Show that for any vector x ? R d×1 , x T Bx = 0. Math Algebra
- Image transcription textQuestion 1 What is the frequency of the Aa genotype? O 0.90 O 0.09 O 0.18… Show more Science Biology
- Define the Defense Contract Management Agency’s and Defense Contract Audit Agency’s role.Describe how a Defense Contract Audit Agency audit report can help meet a negotiation objective. within the last five years, defense contract audit report and what was the reasons for the audit, the findings an
- Business Accounting Week 3 – PowerPoint & Quiz_ Chapter 5_ ACC205_ Principles of Accounting I (BAG1744A).pdf
- Image transcription textQUESTION 31 Which of the following chart types requires at date field? line chart O a. bar chart O b. pie chartOC scatter plot O d…. Show more Engineering & Technology