1. Incident investigation process – what is it?2. Ergonomics – what is the definition?3. What is the most reliable approach to reducing ergonomic risk? 4. What does it mean to Poka-Yoke a process?5. Who is ultimately responsible for safety per OSHA?6. What is section 5(a)(1) of the Act and why is it important?7. What three forms does OSHA expect employers to keep for injury and illness reporting?8. Be able to list the two part rule that establishes work relationship in the world of worker’s compensation (arising out of and in the course of employment, has to do with time, place, and circumstances of the injury.-Process Safety Management (PSM) is a rule that refers to managing risks associated with the production of chemicals and materials. Please review the slides and know when an employer is required to follow PSM. This is when the employer processes chemicals on the reportable quantities list and what?-What is the Exclusive Remedy Rule in Workers’ Compensation Law?-Where are specific injury recording rules located (where on OSHA.gov)?-What style of journalist was Upton Sinclair?
- Transpose and Associative Property [1pt] Define matrix B = bbT , whereb ? R d×1 is a column vector that is not all-zero. Show that for any vector x ? R d×1 , x T Bx = 0. Math Algebra
- Image transcription textQuestion 1 What is the frequency of the Aa genotype? O 0.90 O 0.09 O 0.18… Show more Science Biology
- Define the Defense Contract Management Agency’s and Defense Contract Audit Agency’s role.Describe how a Defense Contract Audit Agency audit report can help meet a negotiation objective. within the last five years, defense contract audit report and what was the reasons for the audit, the findings an
- Business Accounting Week 3 – PowerPoint & Quiz_ Chapter 5_ ACC205_ Principles of Accounting I (BAG1744A).pdf
- Image transcription textQUESTION 31 Which of the following chart types requires at date field? line chart O a. bar chart O b. pie chartOC scatter plot O d…. Show more Engineering & Technology