1.Think about a leader you work for or one you have worked for in the past. Do you consider this individual to be a good leader or a bad leader? Explain your response. couple sentences2. I consider the leader I have worked with in the past a great leader because he had a clear idea of where he was going and and what he was trying to accomplish, he had courage because he was willing to take risks in achievement of is goals with no assurance of success,he had great integrity, he would always tell us the truth in every situation no matter what, also is humility, make him a effective leader as well, he know how to listen and admit that he doesn’t know all the answer,and is pride never gets in the way of gathering the information he need to achieve the best results,these are some of the quality that made him a great leader.Agree or disagree within 2-3 sentences.
- Transpose and Associative Property [1pt] Define matrix B = bbT , whereb ? R d×1 is a column vector that is not all-zero. Show that for any vector x ? R d×1 , x T Bx = 0. Math Algebra
- Image transcription textQuestion 1 What is the frequency of the Aa genotype? O 0.90 O 0.09 O 0.18… Show more Science Biology
- Define the Defense Contract Management Agency’s and Defense Contract Audit Agency’s role.Describe how a Defense Contract Audit Agency audit report can help meet a negotiation objective. within the last five years, defense contract audit report and what was the reasons for the audit, the findings an
- Business Accounting Week 3 – PowerPoint & Quiz_ Chapter 5_ ACC205_ Principles of Accounting I (BAG1744A).pdf
- Image transcription textQUESTION 31 Which of the following chart types requires at date field? line chart O a. bar chart O b. pie chartOC scatter plot O d…. Show more Engineering & Technology