: What are the main social problems that are of critical importance and threatening the future of societies according to the founding fathers of sociology (Marx, Durkheim and Weber)?2. Using font “Times new Roman”, line spacing 1single, and font size 12 please prepare a 2000-word essay (around 5-6 pages) trying to fulfill the following requirements: Give a brief insight of the main preoccupations of classical sociology and the historical context that led to the development of this social thought What are the main similarities and differences in the works of those authors? What is/are the main problem(s) of society o according to Marx;o according to Durkheim;o according to Weber; Give the perspective which one of the three of them, according to you, was the most relevant in pinpointing societal problems, considering the subsequent development of modern societies. Conclusion: In your own worlds try to characterize the perspective of classical sociology.
- Transpose and Associative Property [1pt] Define matrix B = bbT , whereb ? R d×1 is a column vector that is not all-zero. Show that for any vector x ? R d×1 , x T Bx = 0. Math Algebra
- Image transcription textQuestion 1 What is the frequency of the Aa genotype? O 0.90 O 0.09 O 0.18… Show more Science Biology
- Define the Defense Contract Management Agency’s and Defense Contract Audit Agency’s role.Describe how a Defense Contract Audit Agency audit report can help meet a negotiation objective. within the last five years, defense contract audit report and what was the reasons for the audit, the findings an
- Business Accounting Week 3 – PowerPoint & Quiz_ Chapter 5_ ACC205_ Principles of Accounting I (BAG1744A).pdf
- Image transcription textQUESTION 31 Which of the following chart types requires at date field? line chart O a. bar chart O b. pie chartOC scatter plot O d…. Show more Engineering & Technology