) Identify Whether to Use a One-tailed or Two-tailed Test Given H0: p ≥ 80% and Ha: p < 80%, determine whether the hypothesis test is left-tailed, right-tailed, or two-tailed. 2) A car maker claims that its new sub-compact car gets better than 47 miles per gallon on the highway. Determine whether the hypothesis test for this is left-tailed, right-tailed, or two-tailed. 3) The owner of a professional basketball team claims that the mean attendance at games is over 30,000 and therefore the team needs a new arena. Determine whether the hypothesis test for this claim is lefttailed, right-tailed, or two-tailed. 4) Interpret a Decision Based on the Results of a Statistical Test The mean age of bus drivers in Chicago is 50.2 years. If a hypothesis test is performed, how should you interpret a decision that rejects the null hypothesis? 5) The mean age of bus drivers in Chicago is greater than 57.8 years. If a hypothesis test is performed, how should you interpret a decision that rejects the null hypothesis? 6) The mean IQ of statistics teachers is greater than 160. If a hypothesis test is performed, how should you interpret a decision that rejects the null hypothesis? 7) Find the critical value for a right-tailed test with α = 0.01 and n = 75. 8) You wish to test the claim that μ ≠ 22 at a level of significance of α = 0.05 and are given sample statistics n = 35, x = 21.1, and s = 2.7. Compute the value of the standardized test statistic. Round your answer to two decimal places. 9) Find the standardized test statistic t for a sample with n = 15, x = 7.4, s = 0.8, and α = 0.05 if H0: μ ≤ 7.1. Round your answer to three decimal places. 10) Determine the critical value, z0, to test the claim about the population proportion p = 0.250 given n = 48 and p ^ = 0.231. Use α = 0.01. 11) Find the critical X2 -values to test the claim σ2 = 4.3 if n = 12 and α = 0.05.
- Transpose and Associative Property [1pt] Define matrix B = bbT , whereb ? R d×1 is a column vector that is not all-zero. Show that for any vector x ? R d×1 , x T Bx = 0. Math Algebra
- Image transcription textQuestion 1 What is the frequency of the Aa genotype? O 0.90 O 0.09 O 0.18… Show more Science Biology
- Define the Defense Contract Management Agency’s and Defense Contract Audit Agency’s role.Describe how a Defense Contract Audit Agency audit report can help meet a negotiation objective. within the last five years, defense contract audit report and what was the reasons for the audit, the findings an
- Business Accounting Week 3 – PowerPoint & Quiz_ Chapter 5_ ACC205_ Principles of Accounting I (BAG1744A).pdf
- Image transcription textQUESTION 31 Which of the following chart types requires at date field? line chart O a. bar chart O b. pie chartOC scatter plot O d…. Show more Engineering & Technology