(I will update the class slide later)Choose fifteen images from this course, at least one image per week from weeks 2-13.Imagine these fifteen images in an exhibition. (If you have selected performances or architectural spaces for your images, feel free to be creative about how you would include these kinds of images.) What would you call the exhibition? What is its theme or narrative? Where would it be?Create a museum catalogue featuring these fifteen images. Your catalogue should include:A) One catalogue essay, with a thesis about the exhibition, featuring at least three of the fifteen images, with the same structure as your typical quiz essay. Each of your three examples must be connected to your thesis.B) Catalogue entries for each of the fifteen images. A catalogue entry has two parts:B1) the standard metadata for an image on a quiz (maker, date, title, materials, dimensions, and optionally present location) andB2) at least one sentence about why this image is included in the exhibition. How does this image fit with your exhibition’s thesis or narrative?you should meditate on why you think art history matters now.
- Transpose and Associative Property [1pt] Define matrix B = bbT , whereb ? R d×1 is a column vector that is not all-zero. Show that for any vector x ? R d×1 , x T Bx = 0. Math Algebra
- Image transcription textQuestion 1 What is the frequency of the Aa genotype? O 0.90 O 0.09 O 0.18… Show more Science Biology
- Define the Defense Contract Management Agency’s and Defense Contract Audit Agency’s role.Describe how a Defense Contract Audit Agency audit report can help meet a negotiation objective. within the last five years, defense contract audit report and what was the reasons for the audit, the findings an
- Business Accounting Week 3 – PowerPoint & Quiz_ Chapter 5_ ACC205_ Principles of Accounting I (BAG1744A).pdf
- Image transcription textQUESTION 31 Which of the following chart types requires at date field? line chart O a. bar chart O b. pie chartOC scatter plot O d…. Show more Engineering & Technology