1.Think tanks propose political solutions, often affirming the pathways that Stachiowak describes. Please skim your assigned think tank (links provided in Preparation Material). Find a link to its “papers”, “reports”, or briefs”. Select to read a policy or diplomacy proposal that most interests you.2.Brief the class of the proposal you studied: a) What solution is the think tank advocating for what problem? b) On which of the ten pathway does the proposal walk you? c) What lesson did you draw?3.Your post should be approximately 300 words. Make sure you write a subject line that identifies the Stachiowak path ————————Material Link: The Kaiser Family FoundationFounded in 1948, the Kaiser Family Foundation (Menlo Park, CA) focuses on major healthcare issues in the US and, to a lesser extent, the world. Over the years, it has become a must-read for healthcare devotees and a quality non-partisan source for up-to-date and accurate information on health policy. The Foundation regularly releases facts, polls, and analyses that are in turn used by the media, policymakers, the healthcare community, and the general public. Specific research programs include disparities policy, global health policy, health costs, health reform, HIV/AIDS, Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, the uninsured, and women’s health policy. Despite an original association, the Foundation is no longer affiliated with Kaiser Permanente or Kaiser Industries.Political Orientation: IndependentSEMrush Ranking: 7.0KMonthly Traffic: 182KMonetary Value of Monthly Traffic: $356,000Average Yearly Revenue: $127 millionAverage Media References per Year (by Others): 8742014 Global Go To Think Tank Index Report Rankings: NoneNotable Figures: Drew Altman, Diane Rowland, Mollyann BrodieMore information visit “The Fifty Most Influential Think Tanks in the United States”.
- Transpose and Associative Property [1pt] Define matrix B = bbT , whereb ? R d×1 is a column vector that is not all-zero. Show that for any vector x ? R d×1 , x T Bx = 0. Math Algebra
- Image transcription textQuestion 1 What is the frequency of the Aa genotype? O 0.90 O 0.09 O 0.18… Show more Science Biology
- Define the Defense Contract Management Agency’s and Defense Contract Audit Agency’s role.Describe how a Defense Contract Audit Agency audit report can help meet a negotiation objective. within the last five years, defense contract audit report and what was the reasons for the audit, the findings an
- Business Accounting Week 3 – PowerPoint & Quiz_ Chapter 5_ ACC205_ Principles of Accounting I (BAG1744A).pdf
- Image transcription textQUESTION 31 Which of the following chart types requires at date field? line chart O a. bar chart O b. pie chartOC scatter plot O d…. Show more Engineering & Technology